Thursday, September 27, 2012

Tears of Steel

I have been totally mind-blown! I felt like my entire being had been dissipated. I was floating in thin air and was lost in an unknown abyss.

And then I come back to my senses and realize I had just watched 'Tears of Steel', the Blender Foundation's latest Open Movie.

This probably sums up my feelings towards the film. I'm still unable to digest what I have just seen. It's just too !@#$ awesome!

Blender's history was etched yet again, this time on a harder stone!

To the Mango team, to the Blender developers, and to the rest of the Blender community: congratulations!

I salute you all!

-Reyn

Watch it now:


BlenderNation link:

http://www.blendernation.com/2012/09/26/tears-of-steel/

1 comment:

Vincent Bacalso said...

Indeed! Hands down to Blender and Mango Team!